On the eve of its 40 years, the music-loving watchmaker, RAYMOND WEIL, delves back into its watchmaking history with its new maestro. Appearance and sobriety go hand in hand with elegance and modernity.
Borrowing from the aesthetics of an earlier model of the Brand, inspired by the first square watches of the 70s, this timepiece surprises with its classic modernity. Housed in a steel 41mm case, the silver dial’s central zone is adorned with a sunray guilloché and concentric staves, punctuated with black transferred Roman numerals. The blued steel hours, minutes and seconds hands complement the ensemble. The date is revealed through a window delicately positioned at 3 o’clock. The automatic movement can be admired with its 26 rubies and 38-hour power reserve through the sapphire crystal case back. Finally, constituting the retro aspect of this piece, the new maestro is fitted with a black alligator-style calf leather strap, with saddle stitching and a steel ardillon buckle.
Recalling RAYMOND WEIL’s deep attachment for its longstanding source of inspiration, music, the maestro collection pays homage to watchmaking and its history, to the great pleasure of lovers of classic and elegant models with a touch of modernity. With this latest addition to its emblematic collection, the Brand demonstrates once again its ability to match tradition and innovation with virtuosity, thus sounding a new note of originality among its timepieces.
- Movement Mechanical – RW4200
- Winding Automatic
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Jewels 26 rubies
- Hours, minutes and seconds
- Rectangular date counter at 3 o’clock
- Square – Polished steel
- Diameter: 40mm
- Thickness: 9.05mm
- Bezel Polished steel
- Crown Polished steel – fluted with RW monogram
- Crystal Sapphire crystal with dual-sided antiglare treatment
- Dial Silver galvanic dial, with central zone decorated with sunray guilloché
- Indexes Black transferred roman numerals
- Hours / Minutes Steel type, blued, in the most classical watchmaking style
- Seconds Steel type, blued, leaf-shaped
- Case back Snapped, with sapphire crystal
- Strap Black alligator-style calf leather strap with a polished steel ardillon buckle
- Water resistance 5 ATM