HYT continues its quest for hybridisation, this time with a blue liquid that interacts with the mechanical movement through an interface of two bellows in a "V" arrangement.
The central minute hand has a layered construction to run alongside the fluid system and sweep the bellows by making a jump after 30 minutes. The crown-position indicator ("H-N-R") at 3 o'clock is balanced by another hand corresponding to a temperature indicator. This exclusive HYT innovation tells the wearer when the liquid is at the optimal temperature to adjust the watch. Limited series of 20.
You do not have access to view this Atom.
- Mechanical hand-wound, exclusive HYT calibre, micro-blasted titanium bridges, 28 jewels, 21,600 vib/h (3 Hz), 192-hour power reserve (8 days)
- Retrograde liquid hours, minutes with "angular dephaser" (jumping hand) at 30 minutes, crown-position indicator (H-N-R), temperature indicator
- Titanium, white gold bezel with polished, micro-blasted and satin finishes, 48.8 mm
- Titanium dome at 6 o'clock
- Domed anti-reflective sapphire crystal (box)
- Sapphire crystal back
- Water-resistant to 50 metres (5 bar / 100 ft)
- Sapphire crystal
- Blue liquid hours
- Luminescent numerals and minute hand
Bracelet/Strap Black rubberised alligator with silvered titanium folding clasp