What makes you race? Passion, adrenaline, the beauty of mechanical innovation? With care and pinpoint precision, GRAHAM has gone beyond modern racing to introduce a new generation of Silverstone watches. The beautiful shapes of the Silverstone RS Skeleton series have been inspired by the origins of racing. The Silverstone “RennSport” Skeleton collection features an evocative technique and design worthy of the most powerful German motorsport technology. At full speed, the watch rivals the accuracy and efficiency of automobile mechanics, in high-end watch making. Auf die Stelle,fertig,los.
The anglo-swiss brand confirms its objective to remain at the forefront of innovation. The result is the new generation Silverstone RS Skeleton which challenges aesthetics and technical codes to become a serious watch with style. The contours of the watch are those you would expect from a fast luxurious car: balanced and sensual. The mix of materials such as polished and hand-drawn strokes steel, ceramics on the bezel with an aluminium ring under it and finally a rubber strap give the Silverstone RS Skeleton a status of ambitious technical timepiece with a trendy streak.
Inside, the skeleton dial sports two counters and offers an exceptional overview on the gearwheel and the shaded grey and rhodium movement. The watch brings a pure watch making experience by showcasing all parts of the movement; the engine of the watch. The lateral porthole on the slim-art case gives an insight of how the Silverstone RS Skeleton is powered. The visceral view between futurism and heritage reveals the technical facets of the watch.
Decorated to a very sophisticated level, the movement features an oscillating weight with hand- drawn strokes and snailed external segment as well as openwork balance bridge and plates.
Hypnotic, the Silverstone RS also recalls the racing spirit with chic coloured aluminium rings under the bezel. Red, green or blue; choose your team colours.
This is probably the watch that is missing in your collection. Self-assured, so that you can spend time explaining how skilled it is. A watch for the creative and curious.
Invalid Scald ID.
- 2STAC1.B01A (Red) Limited Edition 250
- 2STAC2.B01A (green) Limited Edition 250
- 2STAC3.B01A (Blue) Limited edition 250
- Automatic skeleton chronograph (seconds, 30 minutes counter)
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- G1790, automatic skeleton chronograph with view on the balance wheel and escapement, 28'800 A/h (4Hz), Incabloc shock absorber
- Shaded grey and rhodium movement with hand-drawn strokes decoration
- Openwork balance bridge and plates
- Oscillating weight with hand-drawn strokes decoration and snailed external segment
- 29 jewels
- Power reserve: 46 hours
- 46 mm steel case with polished bevel horns
- Steel right hand control pushers
- Crown secured by a bayonet system with red safety ring
- Lateral porthole at 10 o'clock to admire escapement and balance wheel
- Black ceramic (ZrO2) bezel with grey tachymeter scale. Red/Green/Blue knurled aluminium ring under the bezel
- Sapphire crystal with GRAHAM inscription, anti-reflective coating on both faces
- See-through sapphire crystal case back with limited edition serial number engraved, black PVD screws
Water resistance 330 feet / 100 m / 10 bar
- Black skeleton dial, black minute scale with white Super-LumiNova graduation
- Black hours and minutes hands coated with white Super-LumiNova
- Red chrono, minutes and seconds counters' hands
- Integrated black tyre tread rubber with red/Green/Blue inset
- Steel folding buckle
Price 12'500 CHF