An expression of strength and romanticism
In this new masterpiece from Cuervo y Sobrinos the materials of the case are united (not welded) with true master craftsmanship to enclose an exclusive decorated movement and give shape to the outlines of a 17th century cannon with a crown unmistakably evoking the globe.
The brand offers proof of the highest expression of watchmaking, including hand assembly of all the components of the modular case in pink gold, titanium and steel, scrupulously put together: interchangeable rings between the casing and the lunette permit the watch to be changed through time on the basis of the meticulously chosen materials.
An extraordinary representation of the double-barrel Tourbillion movement, 120 hour power reserve, 37 jewels, 28800 frequency, which looks suspended in the case, visible through the metalized sapphire dial.
To make it even more outstanding, the hands and CyS logo are in ultra-light blue silicon.
A mechanical masterpiece enriched with an exclusive decoration on the mainspring depicting Don Ramon Cuervo in the original Havana boutique.
The strap is in alligator, further expressing the desire to live the legend of the sea, and it is hand-sewn, like leather belts.
The strong point of this model lies in combining the boldness of the loops, echoing the prow of a ship, with the elegance of diamond pavé. Calling it “Pirate” is natural, but only if one understands its dream of strength and refinement, its exterior ostentation as a quest for details and exclusiveness – the only expression of strength and romanticism. It was natural for Cuervo y Sobrinos to create a one-of-a-kind piece in its own atelier.
Available to order, it can be made in the same case design with a complete set of exclusive technical and aesthetic requisites that would be relished by the pirates of the Caribbean who loved luxury in all its aesthetic facets.
- In the swashbuckling shape of a cannon’s mouth, with crown shaped like a globe Anti-reflection sapphire glass on front and back Waterproof up to 5 atmospheres, 45 mm in diameter
- Large lunette in shin 18-carat gold The steel movement is accurately centered inside the rehaut
- The doubly gadrooned titanium ring is set between the two gold parts of the case, making this watch truly unusual
- In titanium, with 4-screw closure, mineral glass and an engraving on the mainspring depicting Don Ramon Cuervo in the original Havana boutique
- CyS 3310 TT91.04, 13 1⁄4” Tourbillon Manually-wound, 6.6 mm, diameter 30.40 mm, double barrel, 120 hour power reserve, 17 jewels, frequency 28800
- Hours, minutes, Tourbillion 60’s at 9h, power reserve at 5h and retrograde date at 1.30h
- The shiny steel loops echo the prow of a ship Embedded with full pave diamonds, they make the whole watch sparkle
- Louisiana alligator, pink gold buckle
A ONE OF A KIND WATCH
- Available to order with exclusive personalization