Concord C1 Chronograph goes “au-naturale” in chic matte grey and titanium
Concord goes for an all-natural look as a subtle alternative in the latest chapter of the C1 Chronograph’s re-launch success story. This new C1 Chronograph offers an impossibly sleek undulating line of chic natural grey underscored by the elegant strength of pure titanium. This is the first in the iconic range to focus on an allover grey theme – from the stylish stamped silver dial to the smooth grey alligator strap.
This subtle mix of grey and titanium creates a béton brut or architectural concrete look – a form of structural expressionism with an austerity and uniformity strongly associated with contemporary design, and which is entirely in tune with the C1 spirit.
True to the sexier, sleeker interpretation of the C1 DNA, the new C1 Chronograph’s grey alligator-on-rubber strap merges seamlessly into the 47mm titanium case punctuated by its eight trademark blocks and pushers in black ceramic.
Extending this elegantly monochromatic symphony, rhodium-plated polished hour-markers detailed with Super-Luminova®, an open case-back engraved with Concord’s trademark "Audace – Savoir-Faire – Avant- Garde", and a titanium deployment buckle with embossed Concord cover provide the perfect finishing touches to this masterpiece of natural harmony.
Powered by a mechanical, self-winding movement and protected by a 2mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment, the new Concord C1 in titanium is water resistant to 200 meters. The stamped silver dial sports a 30-minute counter at 12 o’clock, 12-hour counter at 6 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock, date window at 3 o’clock, hour and minute hands with Super-Luminova®, and a central chronograph sweep seconds hand. This marvel of grey sophistication is complemented by the smaller, more discreet new C1 screw-down crown in grade 5 titanium, thus incorporating yet another element of the artfully altered DNA and avant-garde spirit of its larger-than-life older siblings.
Over half a decade after the fascination and emotion created by the birth of its unique predecessor, the new Concord C1 Chronograph’s high-tech materials once again demonstrate living, steadily beating proof that less is definitely more.
- Mechanical self-winding, Calibre A07.211
- 48-hour power reserve
- 28'800 vibrations/hour (4Hz)
- Snailed bevel rotor (biseau colimaçonné), vertical côtes de genève & "C1" engraved in the center, black PVD treated
- Hours - Minutes - Small seconds at 9 o'clock, chronograph and date window at 3 o’clock
- Grade 5 titanium with black ceramic decors
- Octagonal black ceramic sub-bezel
- Dimensions: 47 mm in diameter – 15.10 mm in depth
- 2 mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Grade 5 titanium with black ceramic decors, screw-down crown
- Black ceramic pushers
- Titanium open case-back secured by 8 screws engraved “Audace-Savoir-Faire-Avant-Garde”
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- Grey stamped
- C logo around date window
- Grey rubberized alligator strap sewn onto rubber strap
- Titanium deployment buckle with embossed Concord cover