Hot on the heels of the 2013 re-launch of the svelte new C1 Chronograph, Concord once again takes it to the next level with the latest fascinating version of its iconic watch in black PVD-treated titanium and 18k rose gold, designed for men on a quest for sophisticated, eminently masculine style. Men who find an echo of their own character in this combination of sleek, somber lines with the warm glow of the precious metal, effectively highlighting strongly chiseled features as well as hinting at an intriguingly softer, sexier side.
The potently generous 47mm black PVD-treated grade 5 titanium case is water-resistant to 200 meters and beautifully complemented by an 18K 5N rose gold crown with black ceramic decors echoing the pushers on either side. The new C1 Chronograph’s open case-back secured with 8 screws and engraved with the brand mantras “Audace – Savoir-Faire – Avant-Garde” provides an admirable view of the mechanical self-winding movement beating steadily at 28,800 vibrations per hour and adorned with a snailed bevel and vertical Côtes de Genève. Topped by a thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment ensuring perfect readability, and framed by the C1’s signature bezel, interpreted in this version with 18K 5N rose gold blocks, the black stamped dial is enlivened by rose gold-plated, superluminova-enhanced hour-markers and hands. The chronograph 30-minute and 12-hour counters face off at 12 and 6 o’clock, while the small seconds at 9 o’clock and date window at 3 o’clock complete a supremely symmetrical picture of functional and aesthetic balance.
While retaining the unmistakable DNA of the brand, the C1’s original trademark vulcanized rubber strap is transformed into a perfectly fitting, black rubberized alligator model sewn onto a rubber strap, offering greater comfort and ingenious refinement. It is firmly clasped to the wrist by a black PVD-treated titanium deployment buckle featuring an embossed CONCORD cover.
The new Black and Gold Concord C1 Chronograph is clearly designed for powerfully elegant men who know what they want in life – as well as how to secure it.
- Mechanical self-winding, Calibre A07.211
- 48-hour power reserve
- 28'800 vibrations/hour (4Hz)
- Snailed bevel rotor (biseau colimaçonné), vertical côtes de genève & "C1" engraved in the center, black PVD treated
- Hours - Minutes - Small seconds at 9 o'clock
- Chronograph and date window at 3 o’clock
- Black PVD-treated Grade 5 titanium with 18k 5n rose gold decors
- Octagonal 18K 5n rose gold sub-bezel
- Dimensions: 47 mm in diameter – 15.10 mm in depth
- 2 mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- 18k 5n rose gold with black ceramic decors, screw-down crown
- Black ceramic pushers
- Black PVD-treated titanium open case-back secured by 8 screws engraved “Audace-Savoir-Faire-Avant-Garde”
- Water-resistant to 200 meters
- Black stamped
- C logo around date window
- Black rubberized alligator strap sewn onto rubber strap
- Black PVD-treated titanium deployment buckle with embossed Concord cover