IT’S A BIG DAY FOR CHRISTOPHER WARD WITH THE LAUNCH OF THE C9 HARRISON BIG DAY-DATE!
Christopher Ward’s most premium models, the Harrison Collection, celebrate the true art of watchmaking. Each watch in the collection has a special movement complication created by our own Master Watchmaker, Johannes Jahnke, which raises each model to levels of mechanical excellence no other watch brand has achieved at such accessible price levels. It is the Christopher Ward difference writ large – and the C9 Big Day-Date is a stunning new expression of this difference.
Johannes has modified an ETA 2836-2 calibre automatic movement to produce the complication that gives the watch its name and, when combined with the exquisitely understated design aesthetic, the result is a watch of great provenance and classic beauty.
Simple yet complex; a rare example of form and function in perfect balance; a design that transcends fashion and marks its wearer as someone who understands the principles of real style; a watch that would grace anyone’s collection and one that we are very proud to have created. This is the C9 Harrison Big Day-Date.
- Diameter: 43mm
- Height: 12.3mm
- Calibre: ETA 2836-2 (Modified)
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance 5 atm / 50 metres
- Strap: 22mm leather
- Dial Colour: Optic white
- Swiss made
- Self-winding automatic movement
- Hand polished surgical grade stainless steel case
- 5 atm water resistance
- Unique engraved individual serial number
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Optic white one-piece metal dial
- Transparent case back
- Adjustable strap with easy opening butterfly clasp
- Beautiful presentation case and owner’s handbook